: Surprise!! Once you get this you must share five random facts about yourself then pass this on to your 10 favorite tumblr friends :)
1. i love breakfast the most and i’m kind of a ice-cream-cake person. (yes, it’s a thing!)
2. i’m a sort of an adrenaline junkie. always craving for an adventure, though i’m lazy like every time XD
3. sunsets and city lights are <3 (also can’t stop staring at the dust dancing in the afternoon light or autumn leaves floating down haha weird)
4. i wouldn’t mind staying up late for something i really like. (replace -thing with -one lol) usually for art shenanigans and late night adventures/drive to nowhere with indie songs playing (shoutout to the xx, daughter, kodaline, the 1975 and arctic monkeys!)
5. i have infinite frustrations. i find it hard to believe when people compliment me. it’s just, i can’t.. hahaha
lol i suck at answering things like this
i don’t usually post photos of myself because.. (eww hahaha)
(c) Mon Cruz
there’s just something about old things that i fancy
There’s so much more to life than finding someone who will want you, or being sad over someone who doesn’t. There’s a lot of wonderful time to be spent discovering yourself without hoping someone will fall in love with you along the way, and it doesn’t need to be painful or empty. You need to fill yourself up with love. Not anyone else. Become a whole being on your own. Go on adventures, fall asleep in the woods with friends, wander around the city at night, sit in a coffee shop on your own, write on bathroom stalls, leave notes in library books, dress up for yourself, give to others, smile a lot. Do all things with love, but don’t romanticize life like you can’t survive without it. Live for yourself and be happy on your own. It isn’t any less beautiful, I promise.
Here’s to the crazy ones — the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things. They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.
"If you run from it, you die.
If you fight it, you die.
If you ignore it, you die.
You die, you die, you die.”
have you ever been stuck between wanting to know how the story ends and not wanting to reach the end? ‘cause you’re aware how difficult it is to move on from such an amazing story but your desire in knowing what will happen next is also irresistible. it’s just hard to choose but you are going to finish it anyway..